Sunday June 19th, the Tithe Barn Lenham, from 11.00 until 17.30
We will be hosting ten fun dog classes with rosettes up for grabs for those placed 1st to 3rd, prize cards for those placed 4th to 6th and a small gift for all entrants. The winner of each class qualifies for Best in Show, where top dog will win a trophy, as well as local bragging rights! We’ll also have an agility demonstration by Julie Dowle, local dog lover, and if your dog is feeling lively, they can even have a go on our agility course themselves.
The important information
- The charge for your dog’s first class is £3 and any subsequent classes will be £2 each
- Don’t forget your poo bags and please clear up after your dogs in the bins provided
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- We will have a vet on call if required
- Doors open and registration begins at 11.00
- Head over to our Registration Desk to collect a show number for your dog and then enter your classes
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old to enter
- You can enter as many classes as you wish, as long as your dog is eligible for the classes
- Entry is limited to 20 dogs per class
- Registration is in person only, so come along and register early to make sure that your dog doesn’t miss out!
- Class registration closes 15 minutes before each class starts
- Come along to the Holding Ring at least 5 minutes before the start of your class
- It is your responsibility to get to your class, we won’t be able to phone to remind you
- The decisions of our judges are final
- We reserve the right to remove a dog from the ring if they are aggressive, disruptive to the show or seem stressed, afraid or injured
By entering the Fun Dog Show you are agreeing to take full responsibility for any injury or damage to and/or caused by your dog(s). The organisers and sponsors are not liable for issues relating to your dog(s) including disappearance, theft, death or otherwise. Any dog showing aggressive behaviour at the show will be asked to leave with no refund given.
All proceeds from the show go to The Friends of St Mary’s. Please email us on email@example.com if you have any queries about the show. We look forward to seeing you there!